CARROT CAKE COOKIES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
Our Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting feature a light, and fluffy cookie chocked full of carrots and cinnamon and topped with delicious cream cheese frosting.
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups grated or chopped raw Carrots
- The Best Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- Grate and chop 2 cups Raw Carrots
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Click here to view complete recipe