BUFFALO CHICKEN TWICE BAKED SWEET POTATOES
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 heaping cups shredded chicken (crockpot* or rotisserie)
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery (about 1 large stalk)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots (about 1 large)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon chipotle mayo, divided
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon buffalo sauce, divided (I used Frank's)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon drilled dill
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional toppings: cubed avocado, fresh parsley, hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Rinse sweet potatoes and poke with a fork. Place in oven on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until soft.
- While the sweet potato bake, heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add coconut oil and let it get hot, about 30 seconds.
- Add celery and onion and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add carrots and cook for another 5 minutes. Pour into a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Click here to get more instructions