Blackberry Cheesecake OREO Brownies
Blackberry Cheesecake OREO Brownies are what dreams are made of especially because they are filled with rich & creamy flavors!
- 1 OREO Package *(1)
- 2 Packages of 8 Ounce Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Blackberries*(2)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- First, preheat the oven according to the brownie mix recipe instructions, follow the directions to make the brownie batter, and set to the side.
- Next, use an electric blender at medium to high speed to blend the cream cheese until light & creamy. Then blend in the 2/3 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, & 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Set to the side.
- Puree the blackberries & sugar, strain if desired.
- Click here to get more instructions