Best Ever Double Chocolate Banana Bread
This double chocolate banana bread is absolutely amazing! Moist chocolatey goodness with chocolate chips throughout - that's a king of banana breads, it tastes just as good as it looks!
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 overripe bananas
- ½ cup oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9x5 inch non-stick loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the oil, sugar, egg and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Click here to view complete recipe