BERRY PROTEIN PANCAKE BITES
Berry Protein Pancake Bites made easy by baking protein pancake batter in the oven with fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with syrup for a delicious, satisfying breakfast.
- 1 cup Krusteaz Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh berries rinsed and diced
- powdered sugar jam and/ or syrup, for topping/dipping
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pancake mix, milk, and egg. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon into each well in mini muffin pan.
- Top pancake batter with 3-4 berries, adding a variety to each.
- Click here to get more instructions