Balsamic Glazed Salmon
An easy recipe for perfect balsamic glazed salmon that's ready in only 20 minutes. Looks impressive, tastes delicious, and is so simple to make!
- 2 salmon fillets — (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley — for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Click here to get more instructions