Au Naturale Buttery Biscuits
- 2 cups almond flour (I like Honeyville brand) or cashew meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Real sea salt
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter or ghee* (I buy Kerrygold brand butter)
- 1 carton of egg whites (16 oz., approx 10 egg whites, just under 2 cups)
- Optional: add 1 cup grated raw cheese to make cheesy biscuits!
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl, mix (by hand) almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Stir the melted butter into the flour mixture.
- Click here to view complete instructions