3 INGREDIENT BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
Ready under 20 minutes, these healthy, chewy and soft banana & oatmeal cookies are made with only 3 simple ingredients
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup pure oatmeal or old fashioned
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips*
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Give the oatmeal a quick spin in a food processor or mixer, for about 1-2 seconds. Do NOT turn the oatmeal into a fine flour if you want your cookies to have a nice, crumbly texture. This process is important for your cookies to hold together.
- Click here to get more instructions