ZUCCHINI LASAGNA WITH GROUND BEEF
This easy zucchini lasagna is a great low carb and healthy alternative to your typical lasagna. Gluten free and keto friendly.
- 20 ounces zucchini (about 2 large) ends sliced off and discarded
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 15 ounces can tomato sauce or puree
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (about 1 small)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- Heat a high-sided pan over medium heat until hot. Add olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Add onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Click here to view full recipe