Zucchini Grilled Cheese
- 2 c. grated zucchini
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Squeeze excess moisture out of zucchini with a clean kitchen towel. In a medium bowl, combine zucchini with egg, Parmesan, green onions and cornstarch. Season with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet, pour enough vegetable oil to layer the bottom of the pan.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of the zucchini mixture onto one side of the pan and shape into a small square. Repeat to form another patty on the other side.
- Click here to view full recipe