Zucchini, Carrot, and Apple Bread with Pecans and Chocolate Chips + Weekly Menu
This bread has everything but the kitchen sink and I love it! Whole wheat, fruits, veggies, and fiber. Breakfast made simple and nutritious.
- 2⅔ cups whole wheat pastry flour or white wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp all-spice
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2½ cups zucchini, grated (about 2)
- ¾ cup carrot, grated (about 2 carrots)
- ¾ cup apple, cored and grated (about 1 large)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mist 4 mini loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, all-spice, and nutmeg; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Whisk in the sugars, oil, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here