WHERE'S THE CRUST PIZZA
- 1 (8-oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Click here to view full recipe