TWO CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS – LOW CARB, THM S
Tender mushrooms stuffed with shredded zucchini, bacon, and two kinds of cheese make the perfect side dish or appetizer. Since these cheese stuffed mushrooms only take about five minutes to prepare they can be a staple in your meal plan.
- 6 large white mushrooms , stems removed
- 1 zucchini , shredded
- 1 cup shredded two cheese pizza blend (mozzarella and provolone) or your choice of cheeses
- 1/4 cup bacon crumbles
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400. Sprinkle a little salt on the shredded zucchini. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the cheeses, bacon, egg, and seasonings.
- Squeeze as much liquid from the zucchini as possible. Add it to the filling and mix well.
- Click here to view full recipe