The Moistest Very Vanilla Mug Cake
A light and fluffy vanilla version of my famous chocolate mug cake!
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together milk, vanilla bean paste, and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then pour the milk mixture into the center, followed by the melted butter.
- Click here to get more instructions