the best flourless chocolate cake recipe
Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe is a decadent, fudgy gluten-free and dairy-free cake with refined sugar-free options. Top it with a dairy-free chocolate ganache and it's ready to impress.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips
- 5 oz of butter or dairy-free butter alternative ( approx 1 cup)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar or honey.
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 4 Tablespoons butter or dairy-free butter
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened original almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Prepare a 8 inch springform pan by lining the bottom with a circle of parchment paper. Grease the sides of pan with a thin coat of butter. Wrap the outside of the pan with 2 sheets of aluminum foil and set into a pan larger than the springform pan. Bring a kettle to boil or ready a pot of boiling water.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 6 eggs and sugar. Whisk or using a Mixer, beat eggs at high speed until they double in size. (Be patient, if you doing this by hand it might take at least 7 minutes)
- Click here to view full recipe .