The BEST Basic Pancake Recipe
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 T. baking powder
- 3 T. white sugar
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 c. milk
- 2 t. vanilla
- 1 T. butter, vegetable oil or coconut oil
- Preheat a griddle. If you’re using an electric griddle, preheat to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix well.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add eggs, milk and vanilla. Stir to combine. Remember, don’t overmix!
- On a hot griddle, add butter to coat pan to keep pancakes from sticking.
- Pour batter onto hot griddle, about 1/2 cup per pancake. More or less depending on the size you prefer.
- Click here to view full recipe