TEX MEX CABBAGE BEEF SKILLET RECIPE
Cabbage Beef Skillet Recipe, Tex Mex Style with Mexican Cheese Blend! This low carb flavorful meal is ready in under thirty minutes!
- 1/2 head green cabbage, sliced in shreds
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican Cheese Blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet add 1 tablespoon of butter and saute cabbage on medium high heat until the cabbage softens.
- Remove from heat and place cabbage in a separate dish.
- Click here to view full recipe