SUGAR-FREE PINEAPPLE LUSH CAKE
- 1 Pillsbury Sugar-Free Yellow Cake, prepared according to package directions in a 9×13 pan
- (you’ll need eggs, oil, and water for the cake mix!)
- 1 (8 oz) container of Sugar-Free Cool Whip
- 1 (20 oz) can of crushed pineapple in juice (undrained)
- 1 (1.5 oz) box of Jell-O Sugar-free Instant Vanilla pudding mix (just the mix, do not make the pudding!)
- Bake the cake in a 9×13″ cake pan according to package directions. Allow it to cool completely!!
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the dry pudding mix, Cool Whip, and pineapple.
- Mix it until it’s thoroughly combined!
- Get full recipe >> Click here