Strawberry Pudding Soufflés (Paleo)
- 18 ounces fresh or frozen (and thawed) strawberries
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 egg whites, divided (store 2 together and 3 together if you crack the eggs all at once)
- 6 Tablespoons raw honey, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and gather some ramekins (large ones) and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Puree the strawberries in a food processor or blender. Strain out the seeds.
- Put strawberries in the bowl of a stand mixer with the lemon juice, 2 egg whites, and 3 Tablespoons of honey. Beat on medium-high speed for 10-15 minutes or until the mixture is very light and frothy and almost fills the bowl.
- Click here to get more instructions