Strawberry Nutella French Toast Roll-Ups
- 6 slices white sandwich bread
- 6 tablespoons Nutella
- 6 strawberries, hulled and diced
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Slice the crusts off the slices of bread, then use a rolling pin to roll each slice so that it's flat and dense.
- Spread a tablespoon of Nutella evenly over each slice, then lay one sliced in a row at the bottom of each slice. Roll up each bread slice into a cigar shape, starting at the edge closest to the strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and granulated sugar. Dip each roll-up in the mixture, letting any excess liquid drip back into the bowl, and set the dredged roll-ups on a plate.
- Click here to view full recipe