Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
Our hearty, bean-free Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili takes just 10 minutes to prep! Great for busy weeknights & freezer meal cooking sessions. Paleo | Whole30 | Dairy-free
- 1 ½ lbs. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 Tbsp. ghee or avocado oil (for stovetop version only)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper, any color; diced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds and membranes removed and finely diced
- 6 cloves garlic. minced
- 2 ½ tsp. ground cumin (add more to taste)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. chili powder (add more to taste)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 3 cups organic chicken broth (or homemade bone broth) for thicker soup reduce broth to 2 cups
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- Juice of ½ lime
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fresh cilantro and lime wedges for garnish, optional
- Add onion, peppers, garlic and spices (cumin through black pepper) to the bottom of a slow cooker. Arrange chicken on top of vegetables in a single layer.
- Add broth and place lid on slow cooker.
- Set heat to LOW and cook 7-8 hours or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- Get more instructions >> Click here