SLOW COOKER HAWAIIAN STICKY CHICKEN
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Wondra® flour
- hot cooked rice
- 4 chopped scallions for garnish
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Place the chicken breasts, chicken broth, pineapple juice, crushed pineapple, garlic cloves and salt in your slow cooker and set on high.
- Cook for 4 hours then remove the chicken to a cutting board.
- Drain the liquid from the slow cooker into a large measuring cup or bowl. Save 2 cups of the liquid (including some of the crushed pineapple) and put back into the slow cooker. Discard the remaining liquid.
- Click here to get more instructions