ROCKY ROAD FLUFF SALAD
This chocolate pudding dessert is a fun "salad" to serve for picnics, barbecues, or after dinner.
- 1 - 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 - 8 ounce Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips + extra
- 3/4 cup diced almonds + extra
- marshmallow bits for garnish, if desired
- Whisk together the pudding and milk until dissolved and thickened. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Stir in the marshmallows, chocolate chips, and almonds.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Click here to view full recipe