Quick Keto Jalapeno Cheese Bread Recipe
- 1 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 large Egg fresh, whole, raw
- Optional: Jalapenos
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into four or six equal parts (depending on the size bread you want) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Read full of recipe >> Click Here