Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls
These pumpkin cheesecake balls are no-bake. They are so easy and taste amazing. Bring them to a party and you’ll be a hero forever!
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2½ cup white chocolate, coarsely chopped, divided
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of fine sea salt
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and beat until creamy.
- Melt the ½ cup of the white chocolate in a double boiler over medium-low heat or in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Stir often to keep the chocolate from burning.
- Click here to get more instructions