PROSCIUTTO-WRAPPED COD WITH LEMON CAPER SPINACH
- 12-14 oz (340-400g) cod fillets
- Sea salt & pepper
- 1.5 oz (~45g) prosciutto de parma
- 2 Tbsp (28g) grass-fed butter, ghee, or avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups (~180g) baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Pat fillets completely dry with paper towels and allow to come to room temperature.
- Once they are at room temperature (usually about 30 minutes), pat them dry again and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper. Not too much salt here because the prosciutto is salty.
- Wrap the fillets with prosciutto. You want to wrap them tightly but gently so that you do not tear the prosciutto. If your prociutto is in strips rather than sheets, just overlap the strips to create a sheet and then wrap around the fillets. I like to lay the prosciutto out on a flat surface, place the fillet on top, then roll the fillet to wrap it.
- Click here to view complete recipe