Pork Rind Nachos
- 1.5 oz Pork Rinds
- 3 oz Queso Fresco (any Mexican frying cheese will work)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Pink Salt
- Break cheese up into chunks and add it to a food processor. Add pork rinds and pulse together.
- Add seasoning to processor and pulse until fully combined.
- Pour out mixture onto a greased baking sheet or parchment paper and flatten out as thin or thick as you like. We like to keep ours a little on the thick side.
- Click here to view full recipe