Polar Bear Claw Candies
- 12 oz. vanilla almond bark
- 30 caramels, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup peanuts, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sea salt, to taste
- Line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place caramels, butter and cream in a large, microwaveable bowl and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract and peanuts, adding extra sea salt, if desired, and stir until evenly coated.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally so it doesn’t set, then use a tablespoon or small ice cream scoop to drop spoonfuls of mixture onto lined baking sheets.
- Place in refrigerator or leave out until set, 30-60 minutes.
- Click here to view full recipe