PICKLE ROLLUPS RECIPE
The most perfect appetizer for any type of gathering! Only THREE ingredients, ten minutes of your time and guests will be raving! These pop in your mouth so easily, gone in no time!
- 8 slices corned beef lunch meat
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 medium dill pickles
- Lay corned beef in stacks of two on a hard surface.
- Spread 1 ounce of cream cheese onto each stack.
- Place a pickle directly in the center of each. Roll corned beef around the pickles and cut each roll into four equal parts.
- Click here to get full of recipe