PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SLIDERS
These Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are filled with peppers, onions and stringy provolone cheese. Perfect for game day!
- 12 Slider rolls
- 1 box Thinly sliced steak (found in frozen food section)
- 1 Green pepper , diced
- 1 Onion , diced
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Butter , melted
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Separate the tops and bottoms of your rolls and place the bottoms in an 11" x 7" casserole dish.
- Cook the steak meat in a skillet, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the steak aside,
- Saute the pepper and onions until they are tender.
- Click here to view full recipe