Peppermint Oreo Truffles
Fun and festive Peppermint Oreo Truffles require no baking and just 6 ingredients. Anyone can make these and they are an all-time family favorite!
- 39 regular Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 regular-size candy canes, finely crushed
- Place the Oreo cookies in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add the cream cheese and peppermint extract and pulse until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop the mixture into balls about 1-inch in diameter. I like to use this cookie scoop.
- Place the cookie balls in the freezer until well chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- Click here to view full recipe