Pecan Cream Pie
Pecan pie just like the original but in a creamy, light, and fluffy pecan cream pie. Pie crust filled with a thick & creamy pecan mixture. This whipped cream pie is a delicious Fall twist to traditional cream pie and makes for an excellent Thanksgiving dessert.
- 1 (9-inch) uncooked pie crust
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 bars (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pecans
- Cook pie crust according to package or recipe instructions. Let cool completely before adding the cream pie filling.
- In a small bowl, combine heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar. Beat with a hand mixer, or stand mixer, until stiff peaks form. This will take several minutes.
- In a separate larger bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, brown sugar, and pure maple syrup. Beat together until combined and creamy.
- Click here to get more instructions