Peanut Butter Blossoms
A personal favorite of mine! Can't can go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. It hardly feels like Christmas until I see a plate of these delicious cookies!
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup solid shortening, such as Crisco
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, like Jiff or Peter Pan
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 12-ounce package milk chocolate kisses, most unwrapped (SEE NOTES BELOW)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour salt and baking powder.
- In large bowl mixing bowl combine the butter, shortening and peanut butter and beat until smooth. Pour in the brown sugar and mix until smooth.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here