Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick, easy, and delicious recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are coated in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, and pan fried until crispy!
For the Parmesan Crusted Chicken:
- 1.25 lbs chicken cutlets I had 4
- salt and pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 cup grated or zested parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil for frying, and more as needed
- Ideas for What to Serve with the Chicken (optional):
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a cutting board and season them generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Next it’s time to set up your breading station. Set out three bowls, and in the first bowl add the zested parmesan cheese, then the eggs in the second bowl, and the panko bread crumbs in the third.
- Strip the leaves from the fresh rosemary sprig and mince them finely with a knife. Add the minced rosemary to the egg bowl, then whisk the eggs and rosemary together until combined.
- Click here to view full recipe