Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon Cream Sauce
Juicy baked chicken breasts are topped with a bacon cream sauce and fresh fried bacon bits in this incredibly easy and wildly popular recipe.
- 1 lb chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts)
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 4 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 slice bacon, fried and crumbled (reserve 2-3 tbsp bacon grease)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Pat chicken dry. Use a silicone basting brush to spread mayo evenly on top of chicken.
- Top each breast with 1T parmesan cheese and place in baking dish.
- Click here to get more instructions