Outback Bloomin’ Onion Petals
Outback Bloomin' Onion Petals taste just like the popular recipe! Pair them with the Bloom Sauce and everyone will be begging for more!
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3-4 small onions
- 4-6 cups vegetable oil , or other frying oil
- Mix all your wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix all your dry ingredients in a small shallow bowl.
- Slice the ends off your onions, then cut them in half. Slice the onions into 1 inch petals and set aside.
- Read more instructons >> Click here