OREO CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BARS
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars – A layer of chocolate chip cookies followed by a cheesecake filling, all on top of a buttery Oreo crust. These are sinfully good!
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16.5 oz) package prepared chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11x7 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Crush Oreo cookies in a large, resealable zip top bag with a meat mallet or large soup can. (You could also crush them using your blender or food processor.) Combine the crumbs and melted butter in a bowl, mixing until combined. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer until nice and smooth. Spread over the top of Oreo crust.
- Click here to get more instructions