One Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 small green cabbage head, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large, deep skillet or dutch oven, brown ground beef, onions and garlic together. Cook until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, paprika, sugar, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat, and simmer until cabbage is tender, about 30 minutes. Enjoy as is, or serve over rice.
- Click here to view full recipe