One Bowl Cinnamon Banana Muffins (Whole Wheat + Healthy)
It doesn’t get much better than these One Bowl Cinnamon Banana Muffins! They’re whole wheat, refined sugar free, and they take just minutes to make!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup pure honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3 medium)
- ¼ cup milk (whichever kind you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups white whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Place the butter in a large bowl and melt in the microwave. Add the honey or maple syrup, mashed banana, milk and vanilla to the bowl. Whisk to combine. Whisk in the eggs. Sprinkle the cinnamon, baking soda and salt over the wet ingredients. Whisk until well combined. Add the flour to the bowl and stir with a large spoon or spatula until barely combined. Be careful to not over-mix.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about ⅔ full. I like to use a large scoop.
- Click here to view full recipe