OLD-FASHIONED STRAWBERRY COBBLER RECIPE
Our Strawberry Cobbler is a delicious old-fashioned cobbler made with fresh strawberries and crowned with a cakey topping that has a hint of lemon flavor.
- 4 Cups Quartered Fresh Strawberries
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Instant Tapioca
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 6 Tablespoons Cold Unsalted Butter Cut Into Small Pieces
- 1/4 Cup Boiling Water
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 X 8-inch baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Click here to view full recipe