Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Pinwheels
- ⅓ cup cream (evaporated milk)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- peanut butter
- Heat the butter and cream in a pot on medium heat until the butter has melted.
- Remove from heat and add in the vanilla.
- Pour the powdered sugar into a large mixing bowl. Add the cream mixture to the powdered sugar a little at a time. Continue to stir and add cream until you get a dough-like consistency. Tip: You may not need to use all of the cream mixture, so it is important to add it gradually.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll it out in a thin layer onto parchment paper.
- Click here to view full recipe