NUTELLA STUFFED CINNAMON SUGAR DONUT HOLES
Baked vanilla donut holes coated in cinnamon sugar and filled with creamy Nutella. Use a mini muffin pan for these addictive homemade donuts. No frying necessary!
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour (can swap out half for white whole wheat flour if desired)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Thoroughly grease a 24-count mini muffin tin.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the vegetable oil and sugars until smooth. Add the egg, beating to combine.
- Stir in the baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla. Add half the flour, beat until combined. Add the milk, beat until combined. Add the remaining flour, beat until combined.
- Click here to view full recipe