NO BEAN WHOLE30 KETO CHILI IN THE INSTANT POT
This No Bean Whole30 Keto Chili in the Instant Pot is a meat lovers dream! The easiest healthy weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup Celery sliced
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Lb Grass-fed 85% lean Ground beef
- 4 tsp Chile powder
- 1 Tbsp Smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1 Can Fire roasted diced tomatoes (14oz)
- 1 Can Crushed tomatoes (14 oz)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1/4 Cup Parsley minced
- Pour 1 Tbsp of the oil in your Instant Pot and turn it to saute mode.
- Once hot, saute the onion, pepper, celery and garlic until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining oil, along with the beef and cook until it begins to turn brown, about 3-4 minutes. Drain the excess fat.
- Click here to get more instructions