NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER OAT BARS
- 450g jumbo oats
- 200g peanut butter - crunchy or smooth - your choice! If it's a really thick peanut butter you might need a bit more coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 300g milk chocolate
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch, or similar, brownie tin with butter or coconut oil and set aside.
- In a large heatproof bowl, combine your peanut butter and coconut oil, and melt together in 30 second intervals on high power.
- Once they're completely liquid and combined, stir in your oats. Mix well, and tip into your square tin. Press down firmly with the back of a spoon (if it's sticking, dip in some coconut oil first).
- Click here to view full recipe