NO BAKE HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8×4 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana, add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla. Once the mixture is cohesive and creamy, add in the coconut flour and combine well. The final step is to add in chocolate chips and combine.
- Spread mixture into a lined pan with your hands, pressing down and spreading evenly, to about 1/2 thick. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Click here to view full recipe