NO-BAKE EASY CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP PIE
This no-bake cherry chocolate chip pie is so easy to make and absolutely delicious!
- 1 ready made Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1 1/4 cup Semisweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping and pie filling in to the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips
- Get full recipe >> Click Here