- 1 1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine butter and olive oil in a 10-12 inch skillet over medium/high heat until sizzling.
- Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add tomatoes and basil; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Click here to view more instructions