Low Carb Squash Au Gratin
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds squash, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter. When butter is melted, add the squash and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Combine the squash, butter from the pan, cheddar cheese, sour cream, onion, Parmesan, and Italian seasoning.
- Click here to get full of recipe