Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews (important that they are unsalted and unroasted like the ones shown here!)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated erythritol (I like the So Nourished brand)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped. (Measure out 1 cup of cream, then whip it and use that)
- 1/3 cup Granular Erythritol Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients except coconut oil in a food processor with 'S' blade and process until the nuts are ground pretty fine.
- Add the coconut oil only 1 tbsp at a time and pulse until a kind of dough ball is formed.
- Depending on fat content of nuts, you might not need all the coconut oil, or you might need a little more.
- Click here to view full recipe