LOW CARB PINWHEELS WITH BACON AND CREAM CHEESE
- 8 slices of ham or salami lunchmeat thick sliced (or double up thinly sliced lunchmeat)
- 5-8 slices bacon cooked
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons homemade ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup black olives chopped
- Place the salami or ham down on a cutting board in overlapping rows 4x2.
- Spread cream cheese over the salami. If your cream cheese is too hard to spread with a knife, you can try placing it between two sheets of wax paper and rolling it flat with a rolling pin and then placing it onto the salami or ham.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning on the cream cheese and then add the black olives. (alternatively, you can blend seasonings into cream cheese before spreading).
- Click here to view full recipe